Release Date: 22 March 2019
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars and Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers the two most popular editions of the “Air Conflicts” series make their debut on the Nintendo Switch in early 2019 a thrilling double pack.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars immerses you in action-packed arcade air combat gameplay in historical locations of the First and Second World War.
• 49 action-packed missions place you in real World War I and World War II scenarios.
• Fight enemies in breath-taking dogfights, bomb targets on the ground and use missiles to wipe out enemy troops and vehicles.
• Battle online and fight against up to 7 players in various modes.
• Take to the skies in the most popular planes from World War I and II.
In the arcade air combat title Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, players relive the Pacific Theatre of War II in historical battles and authentic planes that are accurate down to the last detail. Experience the vast scale of a conflict that shaped the history of warfare on the open seas and in the skies.
• Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army.
• Step into the cockpits of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M “Zero” and the Aichi D3 “Val”, or the American F4F “Wildcat” or F4U “Corsair”.
• Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory.
• Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific War and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island.
• Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battles.